Summer School Information & Registration
Come Join Us for Summer Classes:
June 19 – July 21
8:10 AM – 1:30 PM
- – Freshman Skills: Introduction to Algebra I (5 credits)
- – Freshman Skills: English Language (5 credits)
- – Full Year Geometry (10 credits)
- – Health (On Line) (5 credits)
- – English Make-Up (5 credits)
- – French Make-Up (5 credits)
- – Religion Make-Up (5 credits)
Summer School Tuition:
- One Mandatory Freshmen Skills Class ———————$250.00
- Two Mandatory Freshmen Skills Class ———————$450.00
- Honors Geometry – 5 hours per day ————————$550.00
- All SBHS 5-week, High School Credit Classes ————–$300.00
- Health Class ———————————————————$100.00
- Nonrefundable Registration Fee———————————$50.00
- Non-St. Bernard High School Student Processing Fee—-$75.00
- First Bell __________8:05 am
- Period 1 ___________8:10-10:40
- Break ____________10:40 – 10:55
- Period 2 __________11 – 1:30 pm
Summer School Uniform:
SBHS Uniform shorts/pants/skirt and SBHS T-shirt or another uniform shirt. No open toed/open heeled shoes, sandals, or flip flops. No boots/UGGs. Socks are required.
Regular SBHS dress code policy applies.
Attendance is mandatory for all summer school days. Students missing more than three classes will be dropped form the class with no refund issued. Questions or concerns regarding summer school attendance should be addressed by the parent to the administrator in charge prior to summer school starting. Students with excessive tardiness in terms of number of times and number of minutes tardy will have their grade lowered and may be dropped from the class.
Independence Day Observance (No Classes) – July 4, 2017
Arrival Period 1 – 7:50 am; Period 2 – 10:40 am
Pick-up Period 1 by 10:55 am; Period 2 by 1:45 pm
St. Bernard operates a closed campus. For summer supervision and student safety, students may only be on campus if they have assigned courses or are under the direct supervision of the faculty, a coach or other specific school program. Please arrange ot have your child picked up from school as soon as class is over.
Register by May 26, 2017
*All classes subject to minimum and maximum enrollments. Classes will be cancelled for low enrollment and will close if filled to summer school capacity. Enrollment is open to outside students, space permitting, but priority is given to St. Bernard High School students who register by May 26. After May 26, registration for classes will be processed in the order received until they reach capacity, at which point the class will be designated full and a wait list will be instituted.